The event will be around until 30th November 20:00 (8:00 PM) server time.
There are 4 bosses:
- Headless Horseman - As every Halloween, he has returned to fight his battles once again. He possesses a mighty sword along with a sturdy helmet, which can server purposes of both casters and fighters.
- Mr. Pumpkin - Once a minion of Headless Horseman, Mr. Pumpkin stole his rings and wanted to become his own boss. Once he is dead, he may grant you powerful rings and possibly even a very strong helmet, which combines all aspects of the helmet of the Headless Horseman.
- Tharon'ja the Wicked - A deathly prophet who has foreseen the arrival of Headless Horseman. He intended to fight him and put him back to rest, but he failed and now fights for opposite side. His teeth possess a great power and the killer may wear one of his teeth on their neck as a trophy.
- Morbidius with his guard Mor'Ladim - They were awaken by Tharon'ja, but failed to satisfy him. They used to be holy warriors and their weapons are enchanted by a... mediocre enchantress... They are now walking around a graveyard, which has become a Halloween Zone for this year.
A group of children has come to this graveyard to celebrate holidays and are here for some Trick or Treating! Trick or Treat may grant you a special bag which contains Resonating Energy and other special rewards, which the kinds find no use for. However, the kids also like to play tricks with you and might turn you into a different person or even a monster. Trick or Treating can be done every hour, so don't miss out your treats!
Spawn time on bosses:
- Headless Horseman - Just use the Loosely Turned Soil inside the Scarlet Monastery to call him whenever you want
- Mr. Pumpkin - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Tharon'ja the Wicked - 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Morbidius with his guard Mor'Ladim - 1 hour
Trash mobs respawn every 4 minutes
Additional information about Halloween Zone:
- 9 daily quests which reward you with [Handful of Treats] - when opening this item, you can get extra [Tricky Treat] items
- Event item vendor which sells all Legendary items from this event for [Tricky Treat]. You can also buy [Loot-Filled Pumpkin] from that NPC for more [Tricky Treat] and a chance to get a Legendary event item
- Halloween Event in which you can gain points for completing daily quests from Halloween Zone. You can get a special reward from this event which will be useful for everybody, no matter the class
- 100 Caramel Candy Buckets which grant [Tricky Treat] upon finding them. Each bucket can be used only once per event
- Caramel Candy Bucket event which grants extra rewards for finding Caramel Candy Buckets