Q: What to expect from the event?
A: There will be:
- One medium-sized event zone.
- Four different bosses in the event zone.
- "Trash" mobs that grant Resonating Energy
- Seasonal Daily Quests
- Special seasonal currency
- Special seasonal vendor, which sells items for the new currency
Q: What are the bosses like and what do they drop?
A: The Bosses are:
1. The Grinch - He has come back this year to try and ruin the Christmas for us. He has brought two reindeers, Blitzen and Rudolph, to help him fulfill his evil plan. He uses toxic gas to eliminate those who try to stop him. Will you succeed, or will you fall?
2. The Abominable Greench - A ferocious beast, which was unleashed by the Grinch himself. His goal was to steal all Christmas presents. Take them back!
3. Harry Frostchester - Once upon a time, a little Draenei orphan had a wish, that his father would come back to life. The wish was so strong, that it affected everything he was doing, until his wish came true. A snowman came to life, while its personality was the personality of his father. Unfortunately, the orphan had no idea, that his father was a very violent person who had multiple children with different women. Will you manage to stop his rampage and put him back, where he came from?
4. The Spirit of Christmas - A being of pure energy, capable of absorbing everything. He has grown into a large size and people got scared. They tried destroying the spirit, but did not succeed. Moreover, the spirit absorbed their anger and started to feast of fear of other people. He can focus his energy to form small Gremlins, who are capable of tricking you. If you want to face this challenge, you might want to bring some friends.
Their loot will be shared later on, most likely on forums. However, I can let you know, that these bosses will have some loot shared across all 4 bosses, while some loot will be boss specific.
Q: How long will the event be around?
A: Because we understand that it is going to be lots of celebrations and not everybody would be able to participate, we decided to make the event last for a little longer period of time. It will be around for 40 days.
Q: Is this everything the event has to offer?
A: Definitely not! We will start out by revealing the event zone, where most of the event tasks will take place. However, we will be addning more seasonal content as the time goes on. However, don't let this stop you from exploring the content that's going to be added immediately, since the additions will only be minor. ;)