I am happy to announce that the work on Tier 2 gear and the new dungeon has finally been brought to the point where it can be released!
Here is a list of the major changes that come with the new update!
- Tier 2 sets - These can be obtained by upgrading your current Tier 1 sets! To be able to upgrade your T1 to T2, you need to have all 10 upgrades on your Tier 1 gear piece and a T2 Upgrade item obtained from new T2 Stones. Miscellaneous gear pieces are obtained the classic way - you need to farm up for Miscellaneous T2 stone and open it :).
- Mogu'shan Palace dungeon - This is the 3rd equipment farming dungeon. It comes with 2 new quests, 3 daily quests, 2 new events, new farmable currency 'Mogu Rune of Fate' for upgrading gear and new loot! This time, there is some very nice items in store for you in the loot of bosses.
- New shopping currency - The currency called 'Golden Serpent Scale' can be used to buy new T2 Fragments from a new vendor located in Headquarters.
- Tier 2 Upgrade Items - Unlike Tier 1 Stones, the Tier 2 Stones drop Tier 2 Upgrade items. These are class specific, so the chances that you get what you are looking for are way higher than they were during the gearing process for T1 set! However, using the upgrade item on Tier 1 piece of lower guality will result in lower quality of Tier 2 item. The upgrade process can be initiated using the 'Stone of Upgrades' item.
- Two new events - these events are meant purely for the new dungeon (normal and heroic difficulty). They will be able to grant extra upgrade materials, resonating energy and donation points.
It is very likely that I have forgotten to mention something. It took quite a lot of effort to get everything to work :D
If you find something that you think should be mentioned in this post, don't hesitate to ask me about it and we can add it :)