Gm application

A general forum discussion about anything server, website, forum, discord related.
Happy

Gm application

Post by Happy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 pm

1. What is your main in-game name? Happy/Happiness

2. Where do you live (Fluent English Required)? I was born and live in Denmark. im fluent in english

3. How old are you? 22 years old. Im turning 23 this summer.

4. Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Jakob Elleby. Im 22 years old. Last october i finished my apprenticeship as an Electrician and are now working as one. My hobbies are gaming and football (not the american version). Before i started my apprenticeship as an electrician i was starting on an education as an IT-supporter but it just wasnt me at the time. Although i did like the programming part. Im planing to start studying in the robot industry this fall.

5. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long? I have played retail on/off since TBC. Although in recent years i havent been nearly as hooked on retail as i used to be.

6. How long have you played on our servers? I started on this server as Deathwing WoW was closing down. so around 8-9 months.

7. How much time each day do you spend on our server? It really depends on if i started on another game but on workdays i can be online for around 5 hours and in weekends i can be online for all my awake hours. Again depending on if i have any other "projects" going on.

8. What are your normal playing time(s)? UTC +01:00 Copenhagen. 4:30 PM - 9:30 PM. In weekends as long as i dont have any plans i can be on from when i wake up to when i go to bed

9. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster and if so where and how long? I were GM on a server called Burningrage WoW a few years back. that lasted for around 3 months and then it shut down. 2nd place was on Deathwing WoW where i was GM for 2 months and then i was promoted to developer just as the server when downhill. So i have a little experience creating NPCs in Navicat.

10. Explain why you think you would be a good GM. I've had the thought about applying for quite some time but didn't since it seemed like there was no need for aditional staff members. I would like to be able to help with stuff whatever that would be. Placing down stuff for events or creating the mobs for the event itself.

11. What interests you most about the GM position? I like the server and i would love to see how it end up turning out. And so i would like to be part of the team thats shaping the server into what it will eventually look like.

Feel free to pm me if theres any question.

BeJimmiePoorm

Gm application

Post by BeJimmiePoorm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi Guys

Hope you can point us in the right direction.
We are 2x South African coming over for Berget 17

We require an Invitation for our Visa application.
Its a bit of a mission to come over for us, and we still have a few boxes to check.

Ive emailed the normal berget contacts and have not received a reply.

Does anyone have alternative direct line comms with an organizer that could assist?
Please PM me the relevant information.

Regards

Slaaibak